Prepare for Flight
Ok, let's do some flips already!
Simple Rules to Follow to be Safe Flying Drones
1) Check your quadcopter before you fly it
- You cannot flip or roll your drone if it is not ready to fly.
- First, ensure that your drone has no loose parts.
- Ensure that there is room to launch it
2) Choose the right location to fly
- The right location makes a tremendous difference to your flying experience.
- Fly in a place where there are no trees or buildings that will obstruct
- Or choose to fly indoors
3) Take safety precautions
- Keep safe when flying a drone.
- Drones are fragile, but you can prevent their damage
- Propellers are sharp when they move at high speeds, so ensure that you keep your hands away from them
- Always take out the battery if you are done flying
- Fly your drone in an enclosed space without breakable objects if you are doing so indoors.
- Make sure you don't fly over people