Exercise: Create Line Following Of Your Own
- 1 sheets of 8x10 paper
- 4 Ozobot Markers
- OzoCodes Reference Sheet (Page 2)
READ FIRST: Creating Custom OzoCode Designs
- AlWAYS use the chisel (wider) part of marker
- ALWAYS start and end an OzoCode with a BLACK line (except for end of line turn around). See example in OzoCodes handout.
- When drawing codes use only ONE swipe of color in a square or circle
- Make sure each color code touches each other.
- Always calibrate before testing your new code creations!
- Make sure turns you draw aren't too sharp
Exercise Part 1
- Choose 2-3 OzoCodes Reference Handout:
- COOL MOVE codes
- Place OzoCodes in a Circle, Square, Rectangle or Race car style track
- Have Fun & Test
Exercise Part 2
Test out your neighbors OzoCode design!